Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yoyogi Park



Last weekend Winston and I went to Yoyogi park in Shibuya to go on a walk and soak up the last of the summer weather. Winston's the only one who's sad summer's over... I hate the humidity and the feeling that I'm breathing water. Summer in Japan makes me feel like a fish in a hot tub. So I welcome fall and all it's pretty colors and fresh apples.

Winston has an amazing camera and is a pretty good photographer, so I thought I'd post a few of the pictures he took.


Winston says this is his " favorite picture he's ever taken of me." Why? I have no idea, but he requested that I put it up.

the leaves changing






Rockabilly guys in Yoyogi Park. They go there and practice almost everyday. A lot of performing groups use Yoyogi park as a practice space, because it's big and free to be there.
Sock Hop Mama
Rockabilly babe


TIGHTS!!
This was a Hokkaido food festival


We saw this vintage car on our way back to the train station that night, seemed like a good picture to end on.

Happy October!

No comments: